1-DAY CONFERENCE "CEFTA 2006 - CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES"
ISAC Fund, with the kind support of the Balkan Trust for Democracy, is organizing a Conference: “CEFTA 2006 - Challenges and Opportunities”, on Wednesday, May 11th, at Belgrade’s Media Center. The Conference will gather renowned experts and academics for the discussion on the challenges and opportunities of the CEFTA’s future developments. The Conference shall be organized in two panels:
- Political Context of CEFTA 2006
- Milica Delević, Director of the European Integration Office
- Bojana Todorović, Assistant Minister, Ministry of Economy and Regional Development
- Economic Benefits of CEFTA 2006
- Jadranka Zenić Zeljković, Head of Department, Ministry of Economy and Regional Development
- Miloš Milovanović, Assistant Minister, Ministry of Agriculture, Water and Forestry
- Tatjana Stanić,Senior Adviser, Department of Customs Systems and Customs Policy, the Ministry of Finance
- Radmila Milivojević, Special Adviser of the President, Serbian Chamber of Commerce
As an introduction to the Conference, the ISAC Fund has published a Collection of Essays on "CEFTA 2006 – Challenges and Opportunities", offering a comprehensive and in-depth overview of the opportunities for development and advancement of competencies within CEFTA 2006. The Collection aims to increase awareness on the benefits of regional and cross border cooperation, thus assisting the businessmen, the scholars, and the general public.
Collection of Essays on "CEFTA 2006 – Challenges and Opportunities"